Hello there!!

I'm a mother of two adorable kids aged 4 and 2. Recently, I made a decision that's both exciting and challenging—I'm transitioning from being a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Engineer to a Data Science Engineer. Why the change? Well, besides the allure of more flexible work arrangements, I've realized that the day-to-day tasks of a Data Science Engineer align closely with what I've been doing in my CFD role. With a strong background in statistics and analysis, I've decided to make the most of my sabbatical leave by diving deep into the skills required for a successful career in Data Science. This blog will be my diary of sorts, documenting my journey as I learn and practice Data Science concepts.

But that's not all! In addition to my Data Science adventures, I'll also be sharing other aspects of my life that I find interesting. From cooking experiments to fun times with my kids, and even exciting new technologies, this blog will be a mix of my personal and professional experiences. Join me on this journey of learning, growth, and hopefully, achievement. Let's see where this path takes us!

Previous Post Next Post